The year 2017 has not been much good for Bollywood. Only very few movies cross 200 Cr+ in this year. We had made a list of 5 Bollywood’s biggest flops of 2017. Here’s a look back into the year and 5 most disappointing Bollywood movies of 2017.
1. Rangoon:- Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan starrer and made by Vishal Bharadwaj is top of the list. On a budget of estimated Rs 80 crore but the movie only recovered an estimated Rs 41 crore.
2. Jagga Jasoos:- Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif starrer while made by Anurag Basu ‘Jagga Jasoos’ is top of the list. On a budget of estimated Rs 131 crore but the movie only recovered an estimated Rs 83.35 crore.
3. Noor:- Another disaster by Sonakshi Sinha made on a budget of estimated Rs 24 crore and only recovered an estimated Rs 11 crore.
4. Raabta:- Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon and Jim Sarbh starrer made on a budget of estimated Rs 33 crore and only recovered an estimated Rs 25crore.
5. Haseena Parkar:- Shraddha Kapoor starrer and made by Apoorva Lakhia only recovered 12.65 crore in the box office